Something I thought about:
- Another week of intense logistics along with the start of class! Almost my entire focus was on course management, prep, and teaching.
Something I did:
- Set first-year survey course sections.
- Answer a lot of questions.
- Teach the first session of creative writing — which had more students than expected!
Something I read:
- We started to read Talking to Dragons by Patricia C. Wrede at bedtime as a family, and it’s been very silly and fun. I loved this book when I was a kid, and it’s been great to see my child reacting to the story. Also it’s a nice daily break with all of us.