Something I thought about:
- Replenishing the well. Navigating new places. The delight of discovery. Feeling like myself when elsewhere.
Something I did:
- We went on vacation for the first time since before the pandemic began. Just a week away and still in Switzerland, but we went to an area that was totally new to us and spent a lot of time outdoors exploring.
- Places we visited: Isole di Brissago, Calnègia, Hermann Hesse museum, Gotthard army base, and Château Tourbillon.
Something I read:
- Love, Love by Victoria Chang
- Demian by Hermann Hesse (reread before a visit to the Hesse museum)