Something I thought about:
- I visited a class at Olin this week to discuss AI & Art, so I spent some time thinking about uses of AI, ethics, etc. I realized that I personally like technology (all sorts) as a tool for reflection — even these weeknotes are a place for me to think through and process my week. My approach to digital humanities is similar. I don’t want a machine to do things for me but for the machine to show me something interesting that I might not otherwise have noticed which I can then dig into.
Something I did:
- Closed out several more moving-related items.
- Visited a course at Olin on AI & Society as a guest speaker on AI & Art.
- Went out to dinner with several neighborhood moms, which was really lovely.
- Went to Vassar college to attend the opening of Elizabeth Bishop’s Postcards. This was terrific. I’m so glad I could attend!
Something I read: