Something I thought about:
- Most of the week was simply dissertation revision immersion. I finished my dissertation punch list and incorporated my advisor’s comments on the new section. It was another push but not as intense as getting the draft ready for my committee.
Something I did:
- Sent my defense packet to the uni! This was big. I sent my revised draft along with some other required material to the dean’s office.
- Took a day to organize myself and wind down.
- Had a spontaneous dinner out with the fam. It was nice!
Something I read:
- I didn’t have much time to read, but I did listen to a lot of podcasts. I always enjoy this annual round up of book recommendations from Literaticast.