Something I thought about:
- How to make a writing workshop accessible to students who might be split between in-person and remote locations. I’m a bit stumped at the moment.
- I got a bit stuck on one chapter (the material is in place but I need to push deeper and connect the points more smoothly), so I switched gears and worked on another section. I was thinking about the lines between nonfiction, creative nonfiction, and poetic license.
Something I did:
- Went to campus! We had a department meeting. This was my first time on campus in a year.
- Wrote a reasonable amount. I need more weeks like this.
Something I read:
- Craft in the Real World: Rethinking Fiction Writing and Workshopping by Matthew Salesses