Something I thought about:
- I realized with a great deal of surprise that I’ve been doing these weeknotes for a year now. I haven’t really changed the format or anything, and it hasn’t felt particularly onerous. I like seeing all of the images from the past year and occasionally searching back through for a reference. So — I’ll stick with this. Onward to 2022.
Something I did:
- Had three student portfolio meetings.
- Caught up on grading (it was a push, but I made it).
- Became a dinosaur expert (child had an exam – and drew the image above).
- Got a Moderna booster.
Something I read:
- Like many of my colleagues, I’m rereading Teaching to Transgress: Education as the Practice of Freedom by bell hooks. Rest in Power.