Something I thought about:
- My fever finally broke after five days, but I was still positive for covid, so I tried to rest and recover — I didn’t have the energy or focus to do much else! By the end of the week I was able to start with light catch up work and then errands. Honestly, the week was pretty lonely, and I was thinking of folks who live alone and how they managed lockdown. Simply ordering a coffee and having a short interaction with a barista felt like such a relief after spending 10 days mostly in one room.
Something I did:
- Had to cancel class for a second week in a row, meaning we only have two class sessions left — I did a lot of creative rearrangement of the schedule to get through what’s necessary
- Finally got over covid at the end of the week
- Left home for the first time in 10 days
- Started to catch up on the massive backlog
Something I read:
- This book looks super relevant to my interests.
- The essay on ghostwriting by Prince Harry’s ghostwriter is really interesting.