Something I thought about:
- This was an intense dissertation writing week. While revising, I found a couple of structural issues (for example I mentioned certain ideas before contextualizing them) and realized that the chapter would work better if I reordered it. So… basically I broke the chapter. Or realized that it was broken and needed a larger-scale edit before I could even think about my punch list.
Something I did:
- Found problems with this diss chapter.
- Solo parented for the first time in a very long time (since the pandemic began?).
Something I read:
- Elatsoe by Darcie Little Badger
- The Sentence by Louise Erdrich