Something I thought about:
- I have a number of small revisions/edits to complete and one major chapter revision so far, so I took a short break after sending a chapter to my adviser and then started working through his notes on the rest of the diss. I figured out what I want to do in the major revision — now I need to do it.
Something I did:
- Sent the final big chapter to my adviser.
- Started to revise the diss.
Something I read:
- Outline by Rachel Cusk
- I enjoyed this podcast conversation. I’ve never heard Diné poetry read aloud and also really appreciated that.
- “Life is chaos, and art is pattern.” — Kate Di Camillo