Something I thought about:
- This week was just as busy as the last with the added twists of some major ups and downs, but I found a much better balance, finished several things, and even took breaks. Amazing.
- I went back to my epistemology and learning roots and was working through some ideas about iterative design and knowledge construction, which follow similar processes but for entirely different reasons.
Something I did:
- Wrote a draft of my ACH talk
- Finished up local medical appointments for the family
- Had my final student meeting
- Participated in the feminist strike in Lausanne with my child, who came home chanting slogans — So-so-so-solidarité!
- Did a lot more moving-related coordination plus sorting and weeding of belongings
Something I read:
- "Ahead of Time: On poetry and mourning" by Kamran Javadizadeh, who is just so good. This essay is beautiful and heartbreaking and something I needed this week.