Something I thought about:
- I have even more than usual on my plate right now plus a great deal of uncertainty about the future (ah the joys of preparing to finish something massive). I’ve been thinking about both the practical day-to-day items I need to get through to meet the many upcoming deadlines and the bigger picture questions of what comes next.
Something I did:
- Got my flu shot!
- Made a punch list of diss revisions.
- Worked on diss revisions.
- Taught my final first-year literature and writing course after a year of covering for a colleague.
- Finished the poetry unit in creative writing. It seems to have gone even faster than past years!
- Went to a Halloween party and sang karaoke for the first time in years.
Something I read:
- How We Fight for Our Lives by Saeed Jones
- Marigold and Rose: A Fiction by Louise Glück