Something I thought about:
- I’d intended to work slowly and steadily through post-covid catch up, but that didn’t quite happen. The end of term burst of energy hit, and I raced through grading, conference prep, etc. And as of today, I only have one more day of teaching left in the semester. I’m having a very hard time wrapping my head around this.
Something I did:
- Caught up on teaching/grading — a dozen student presentations and discussions! Whew. Good stuff and also a marathon…
- We cleared out two carloads of stuff from our basement storage and our closets. The first of many such trips, I think.
- Ran a lot of errands.
Something I read:
- This is a great set of tips on setting goals and staying focused on the work. It’s what I try to do, but Maya C. Popa articulates it well.
- Above Ground by Clint Smith — the parenting poems are charming and take me right back to the randomness of toddler parenting.