Something I thought about:
- There’s a section of a chapter I’m revising that isn’t working, and I’m, to paraphrase Kiese Laymon, concussing myself on it. I suspect I’m trying to do too much, but I haven’t yet figured out what’s necessary and what can be simplified.
Something I did:
- Tried to finish a chapter. Failed.
- Got my second dose of vax! And about 11 hours later, I was hit with a fever and felt terrible for a little over 24 hrs. Then I was fine. Go, immune system!
- Went to the lake for the first time in I don’t know how long…
Something I read:
- Land of Cranes by Aida Salazar. This book has so much heart.