Something I thought about:
- This was a week of many small disasters, beginning with learning on Monday morning that the full-time childcare I had arranged for the week had fallen through, so I spent an inordinate amount of time trying to get back to the status quo. I was thinking about balance and how hard it is to both juggle and to recover when things go sideways.
Something I did:
- Finished marking student essays and sent semester grades.
- Read and reverse outlined my diss.
- Worked on revising the second half of the diss.
- Slept way too little. Juggled.
- Celebrated a birthday.
Something I read:
- Student essays!
- Also my own diss. And the middle chapter way too many times.