Something I thought about:
- Chapter revision — as I reread my chapter, I came up with a punch list of about another 10-12 items to add/refine. I can go much deeper with the ideas. They’re all there but need to be surfaced a bit more.
Something I did:
- Struggled with school vacation juggling (lovely but very talkative child at home)
Something I read:
- Me (Moth) by Amber McBride
- Turn the Tide by Elaine Dimopoulos
- This story is tough to read but very well reported.
- Parul Sehgal (unsurprisingly) has some insightful reflections on criticism.
- This is an excellent personal essay on ableism in the South Asian community.