Something I thought about:
- This week was busier and more hectic than I’d hoped for what was supposed to be a few days of vacation — and I feel like I need a vacation to recover? I want to leave the race of 2023 in 2023, and I’ve been pushing to close as many tabs as possible. I did have two papers come out, which provided a nice feeling of closure on the academic side.
Something I did:
- Hosted Christmas Eve
- Celebrated Christmas with family
- Went to the MIT Museum with family
- Took a day to rest and reset
- Did some grading.
- Worked on a report and some GitHub triage.
- Completed the Udacity course on accessibility.
- Finished watching Avatar with my child.
- Ran a ton of errands.
- Rearranged my study.
Something I read:
- Bookshops & Bonedust by Travis Baldree
- This episode of the Our Opinions Are Correct podcast was fun: The Rise and Fall of Zines