Something I thought about:
- I’m still thinking about setup — this time of writing projects. I have several different projects of varying sizes that I’d like to work on, and I got some great suggestions from Bluesky about how to devise a plan and structure writing time. Generally I do best when I go back and forth between two very different pieces, like a short, creative piece alongside a longer academic one or vice versa. So I’m easing into pre-writing to assess where I am with these various projects so that I can prioritize and then dive in.
Something I did:
- Relocated to yet another temporary place.
- Taught my first Olin classes.
- Got my child up and running at American school.
- Had the engine fail on our car. Dealt with it.
- Visited a family friend in the hospital.
Something I read:
- I’ve mostly been catching up on podcasts and the news.