Something I thought about:
- The energy and tension that comes from juxtaposition, and the kind of accumulation that emerges from parataxis versus juxtaposition.
Something I did:
- Read manuscript drafts and correspondence and wrote a lot of notes.
- Rentrée for the child.
- Consulted with some folks about how to set up a covid-safe classroom.
- Solved a Rubik’s cube
- Picked a lot of tomatoes and basil from the balcony garden. We're still getting some peppers, too.
Something I read:
- This conversation between Isaac Fitzgerald and Jon Scieszka is such a delight.
- Be Recorder by Carmen Giménez Smith
- Obit by Victoria Chang
- Finished Rhetoric of Empire by David Spurr