Something I thought about:
- I’m trying to figure out how to stay informed and active without drowning in the stress and sorrow of the moment. Life continues: teaching, raising a child, doing taxes, buying groceries, filling out field trip forms — and yet every moment feels somewhat surreal. Small joys and celebrations amidst terrible sadness.
Something I did:
- Had a conference proposal accepted.
- Received feedback on half of my diss from my adviser.
- Celebrated the child’s birthday.
Something I read:
- Too much news. Too much doom scrolling.